2010年1月19日火曜日

My Reflection

I studied about making group presentation and blog. It is difficult for me to make PowerPoint's slides. I think the topic of telling about Japan is good topic. Our group had researched about four seasons of Japan. I talked about spring season. I think the presentation of world's autumn festivals was interesting. I learned many festivals from my research and from other group's presentations. I think the last topic presentation is difficult for me because it had many hours for researching and making speech. However I realized the details of NUFS from every group's presentations. I learned that speaking loud voice, eye contact and pace are important when I speech. I also learned introduction and conclusion are needed to show the group's idea. I would like to try to make better speech and enjoy presentation.

0 件のコメント: